By ordering ‘The Book of Prop Making – With Foam and Worbla‘ you’ll get easy step-by-step guides, tutorials and explanations for the following points:
- Basic Materials
- Preparation & Tools
- Scaling your Prop
- Creating Weapon Patterns
- Combining Foam and Thermoplastics
- Separating Weapons for Transportion
- Shaping EVA Foam
- Covering Foam with Worbla
- Adding Details
- Working with Material Leftovers
- Working with ‘Friendly Plastic’
As well as the following work examples:
- Heartseeker Ashe’s Bow (League of Legends)
- Norn Zweihänder Sword (Guild Wars 2)
- Infinity Spear (Lineage II)
- Gorehowl Axe (World of Warcraft)
- Malthael’s Scythes (Diablo III – RoS)
- Crusader’s Flail (Diablo III – RoS)
- Gladiator’s Greatstaff (World of Warcraft)
For printed orders: Please allow 1 week shipping time for orders to Germany and 2-4 weeks for all international orders.
catherinejane2014 (verified owner) –
This book has been so helpful! Really recommend it!
Akachuni (verified owner) –
I love the book, very useful!!
I’m going to buy an other book for sure!
tamara2691 (verified owner) –
Due to the fact that I was a total noob when trying to focus on prop making, this book helped me a lot. The examples and howTo’s are written for super-duper understanding. This book provides a perfect insight in combining worbla with eva foam and even gets to the point where you can see clearly into your own project.
I would recommened everyone, who is new to Eva foam and Worbla, to read at least one of Kamuis Books, because they are a must in everyones shelf! :)
kiralovesdogs (verified owner) –
This book is very useful for prop making! The combination of foam and Worbla is really ingenious and this book provides a comprehensive list of resources and tools for beginners. As someone who is most comfortable using EVA foam for crafting, this book opened my eyes to how useful Worbla can be for intricate prop designs.
It is very useful, especially if you are a beginner and you don’t know much about materials, here she explains them and gives many tips and tricks